- 9 Bad Habits That Can Cause Miscarriage
- Grape Is Pregnant Women’s Friend
Kate Upton burst onto the scene with some help from YouTube videos showing her doing the Dougie and dancing to “Cat Daddy.” She’s now managed to appear in everything from Sports Illustrated to Vogue. The 20-year-old model is obviously great at being in front of a camera, whether it be for a photo shoot or a behind the scenes video. Now, it seems Upton will try her hand at another on-camera gig.
Kate Upton in ‘GQ’
When television personality Maria Menounos ran into Upton at a recent Las Vegas restaurant opening, she reportedly questioned the model about her TV experience and asked her to be a co-host on an upcoming show she’s working on. According to source at the event said, Maria stated that “she is prepping a new project for Telepictures” and seemed to be recruiting Kate for the project.
Maria Menounos & Kate Upton at the Las Vegas event
Menounos currently appears on shows including Extra and Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers, both of which are produced by Telepictures, which is a division of Warner Bros. Television. It’s also the company behind Bethenny and TMZ on TV.
Kate Upton’s popularity on YouTube definitely doesn’t count as TV experience, but it does show that she’s sure to bring a lot of attention to whatever she hosts. What do you think of the curvy model lighting up the small screen? Would you watch what she is hosting, or does it depend on what type of show it is?
To see 2 more top models who took over television, check out Be Voguish!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked