- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
Jessica Alba took her kids to the park for some fresh air yesterday, but she showed off a little more than expected during the family outing. Alba was with her daughters Honor, 3, and Haven, 7, at a playground in Beverly Hills when photographers spotted something different about her – she now has several large conspicuous tattoos. She wore light blue skinny jeans, staying on trend with colored denim, and a t-shirt to show off the tattoos. The 30-year-old actress and mother’s new ink includes several roses on her left bicep as well as a bow on her tailbone, a spot for body art that’s popular among celebrities. It turns out the tattoos are only temporary – Jessica needs them for her role in the upcoming film A.C.O.D. A tattoo artist in Atlanta did the work for her. Alba thinks she looks “pretty tough.” Maybe she’ll get a real bicep tattoo once the movie is done filming.
One of Jessica Alba’s tattoos is on her lower back, or what’s commonly referred to as a tramp stamp. Here are some other celebrities that have real body art on their lower back.
Christina Aguilera has a Hebrew tattoo on her lower back. The ink translates to “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.”
Khloe Kardashian has a lower back tattoo that reads “Daddy.” She has admitted that she doesn’t like the body art because its placement is “trampy.”
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked