- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Cynthia Nixon fought breast cancer in 2006 and is now using her battle to help portray the character of Vivian Bearing, a poetry professor battling cancer, in the upcoming Pulitzer-prize winning play Wit. This wasn’t just another role for Nixon though. She went to extremes to help become her character and to play her role more genuinely – she shaved her head. The 45-year-old actress showed off her bald head yesterday during an appearance on Live! With Kelly. Cynthia jokingly told another reporter recently that she thinks she looks like the Harry Potter character Lord Voldemort, but that she’s a “total theater junkie” and is always on the lookout for great parts to play no matter what they involve. Wit’s premiere on Broadway is this Thursday.
Cynthia Nixon seems very dedicated to getting into character, but many other stars share that same dedication. Here are a few other celebrities that shaved their head for a movie role.
Demi Moore shaved her head in 1997 to play Jordan O’Neill in the film G.I. Jane.
Natalie Portman shaved her head in 2006 to play Evey in V for Vendetta.
Category: Cynthia Nixon, Demi Moore, Natalie Portman
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked