2011 was a rough year for Christina Aguilera, but she’s ready to put it all behind her and have a great 2012. In the February issue of Marie Claire, Aguilera opens up about everything that happened in her life recently. The “rough year” includes messing up the National Anthem lyrics at the Super Bowl, getting arrested for public intoxication, and being criticized for her new body. She says she’s been through high and lows with her weight and has been ridiculed for being too fat and for being too thin, so she now ignores most of the attention her weight gets. Her son is “healthy and happy,” which is all that matters to her. Christina says she doesn’t weigh herself, and instead just pays attention to how she feels in her clothes. She embraces her body because she and her boyfriend love it.
Christina Aguilera is “very confident” in her own skin and she’s not the only star who feels that way. Here are a few other celebrities that have a positive body image too.
In an interview in 2010, Kate Hudson revealed that she is comfortable with her body. Hudson admits that she is imperfect, but that imperfections are always there and you can’t focus too much on them.
In a recent interview with Elle magazine, Reese Witherspoon admitted that, “I like my body so much better after I had kids.” Reese feels “womanly” and “sexier” and is getting more comfortable with her sexuality as she gets older.
Category: Christina Aguilera, Kate Hudson, Reese Witherspoon
BEAUTY & FASHION- Top 5 Nail Colours from Paris Fashion Week
- 5 Top Beauty Tips to Prepare You for Spring
- 5 Celebrities Reveal Their Top Skin Secrets
- 5 Makeup Application Tips to Know
- How to Wear the Messy Hair Autumn 2014 Beauty Trend
- The 5 Best Beauty Looks at the 2014 Oscars : Makeup & Hair
- Agyness Deyn Unveils Spring 2014 Dr Martens Collection
- Milla Jovovich Speaks on Designing Fourth Collection for Marella
- Lourdes Leon Gushes About New ‘Material Girl’ Face Rita Ora
- Jimmy Choo Can’t Be Without Designing Shoes
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked