Kristen Stewart’s character in the Twilight series, Bella Swan, was turned into a vampire in the last moments of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1. Transforming into an immortal creature like husband Edward Cullen, played by Robert Pattinson, was her goal for most of the series. Now, fans of the film are finally able to see what Stewart looks like as a vampire. A trailer for the fifth movie in the series, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, has been released and it shows the character of Bella with red eyes and pale skin just like Edward. In the clip, she tells him, “Physically I feel like I could demolish a tank. Mentally I feel just drained.” Stewart opened up about what it was like to play a vampire during an interview last year. She wasn’t excited to “be white and all that,” but she was excited to finally be a vampire because Bella wanted it so bad in the story. Another thing Kristen really didn’t enjoy about playing the role was wearing contacts. The lenses that turned her eyes yellow really limited her vision, which made her feel very “closed off.” She’s excited to never have to wear the uncomfortable contacts again once the final movie in the series in released on November 16, 2012.
Kristen Stewart may not have liked playing the role, but the end result of the transformation of her character Bella Swan into a vampire has finally been revealed. Here are some other stars in Hollywood that have played blood-sucking creatures.
Kate Beckinsale played a vampire that falls in love with a werewolf in the 2003 film Underworld. She has since starred in a prequel and 2 sequels to the film, the most recent of which was released in January 2012.
Brad Pitt played a vampire in the 1994 film Interview with the Vampire: The Vampire Chronicles. He is turned into a vampire in the movie by Tom Cruise’s character. Kirsten Dunst, Antonio Banderas, and Christian Slater were also part of the film.
Category: Brad Pitt, Kate Beckinsale, Kristen Stewart
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked