- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Here is a look at 18 celebrities who have suffered from some form of depression at some time in their life. Some have spoken openly about their battle, such as Jim Carrey, who admitted to taking medication for his depression, while others have suffered from a different kind of depression – postpartum depression which occurs after a pregnancy, such as Gwyneth Paltrow. In some of the saddest cases here, a celebrity has tried to take their own life, such as Owen Wilson’s suicide attempt in 2007.
Bryce Dallas Howard
Helena Bonham Carter
Category: Ben Stiller, Billy Corgan, Bryce Dallas Howard, Drew Barrymore, Ellen DeGeneres, Gwyneth Paltrow, Harrison Ford, Helena Bonham Carter, Jim Carrey, Kirsten Dunst, Lists
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked