- Munich's Top 10 : Children's Attractions - Top 10 Child-Friendly Cafés & Restaurants
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
Sarees/Saris originated thousands of years ago in India, and although the style has continued to evolve and vary slightly, the traditional cloth has been worn for hundreds of years in much the same manner it is worn today. The famous style of dress which epitomizes rich Indian culture has also been adapted by celebrities, who have wore the luxurious garment on the red carpet, in photo shoots and to various events. Below are just some of the stars who have worn it.
Serena & Venus Williams
Category: Alyssa Milano, Cameron Diaz, Elizabeth Hurley, Fashion, Gisele Bundchen, Helen Mirren, Lists, Madonna, Naomi Campbell, Nicole Scherzinger, Pamela Anderson, Victoria Beckham
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked