- Have White Skin Without Acne Thanks To Watermelon
- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
Yesterday marked the first official day of spring, which means despite the cold weather still plaguing most of the country, we have an excuse to start thinking about we’ll be wearing when the warm weather rolls around. Do you know what one of the hottest trends for Spring 2013 is? Sneakers!
When buying new clothes to update your wardrobe with for the season, make sure you throw in some pairs of sneakers. Whether you wear wedge sneakers, embellished kicks, brightly colored trainers, and simple flat sneakers, your shoes will be a hit!
To see how to step up your sneaker game for Spring 2013, check out Be Voguish!
Several stars have already picked up on the sneaker trend, while others have been wearing shoes like these for years. Whether they’re just now buying up all the designer sneakers being made for spring or they’ve been wearing classic sneakers since before they were “cool,” these 15 celebrities can’t get enough of their favorite kicks!
Sarah Jessica Parker
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked