Swedish retailer H&M recently announced their New Icon collection, which is inspired by the off-duty styles of 4 top fashion models. The collection is sure to be a hit among the stars, many of which already love the retailer’s affordable, stylish apparel and accessories. Whether H&M introduces a collection they collaborated on with a top fashion designer or they nab a famous face to front one of their ad campaigns, the styles they sell always fly off the shelves. Check out 15 celebrities who love to shop at H&M!
To see H&M’s New Icon collection, check out Be Voguish!
Helen Hunt made headlines when she wore this H&M gown to the Oscars earlier this year.
Ginnifer Goodwin also opted for H&M eveningwear at last year’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner. She wore a tiered gown from the retailer’s Glamour Conscious collection.
Natalie Portman also wore a look from H&M’s Glamour Conscious collection to an event. She opted for this white lacy frock.
She may not be a fan of the retailer now that Kanye West overhauled her wardrobe, but the reality star was once spotted wearing this H&M dress.
Julianne Moore is wearing a black pantsuit from the collection Maison Martin Margiela designed for H&M.
Selma Blair was also a fan of Maison Martin Margiela’s collection for H&M. She’s wearing a black dress from the line.
Rashida Jones shows how to perfectly mix designer pieces with more affordable clothing by pairing her H&M blouse with teal shorts, a blazer, and a black tote.
Rihanna also mixed high fashion with affordable styles by pairing her H&M sweater dress with a Louis Vuitton fanny pack.
Kristen Davis brightened up her look with this neon dress from H&M.
Amanda Seyfried wore this glamorous ensemble to a film premiere. The blue satin tuxedo short suit is from H&M.
Jennifer Lawrence worse these black H&M pants with a black top and taupe blazer while promoting The Hunger Games.
Jessica Chastain says she doesn’t normally wear prints, but she loved the “fresh and fun” prints in the collection Marni designed for H&M, including the dress she’s pictured in here.
Drew Barrymore also loved the Marni for H&M collection, including this printed dress. She enjoyed being able to buy a whole bag full of clothes for the price of one designer dress.
Jennifer Hudson wore this little black dress from the line Versace designed for H&M to the launch party celebrating the collection.
Chloe Moretz has been spotted wearing H&M several times now, including this red dress at H&M’s Fall/Winter 2013 show in Paris last month.
Category: Amanda Seyfried, Chloe Moretz, Drew Barrymore, Ginnifer Goodwin, Helen Hunt, Jennifer Hudson, Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Julianne Moore, Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, Natalie Portman, Rashida Jones, Rihanna, Selma Blair
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked