We often look to celebrities for style tips and how to wear the top trends, but just how do stars manage to look perfectly put-together all the time, especially when they’re taking care of their kids? 2012 was the year of the celebrity moms – not only do we love to see their cute kids, but we look up to these mothers for their sense of style. Check out the top 12 best dressed celebrity moms from the past year!
Miranda Kerr balances a successful modeling career with taking care of her 23-month-old son Flynn. Her hot husband Orlando Bloom must help her out because she certainly doesn’t sacrifice her style while spending her days chasing after a toddler!
Model Gisele Bundchen welcomed her second child with husband Tom Brady in December 2012. The couple, who was already parents to 3-year-old son Benjamin, is also now parents to daughter Vivian Lake. Bundchen manages to look fabulous whether she’s walking the red carpet, playing with her kids, or showing off her baby bump.
Alessandra Ambrosio gave birth to daughter Anja in 2008 and welcomed her second child, a son named Noah, with fiancé Jamie Mazur in May 2012. Not only does this model manage to look flawless as she runs around everyday with her kids, but she’s also posed nude and starred in several bikini photo shoots since giving birth.
Beyonce and Jay-Z’s daughter Blue Ivy made quite a splash when she was born in January 2012. While paparazzi clambered to get a picture of the new baby, we couldn’t stop looking at Beyonce’s new, more casual style. She wore flats a little more in order to keep up with Blue Ivy, but she didn’t look any less fabulous than before.
To see 8 more celebrity moms with amazing style, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Alessandra Ambrosio, Beyonce, Gisele Bundchen, Miranda Kerr
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked