Kanye announced the pregnancy at his concert Sunday night, which was quickly followed up with announcements from Kim’s mom and sisters. West was performing in front of more than 5,000 people at Revel in Atlantic City, New Jersey when he revealed the big news in song form. He sang, “Now you having my baby” during one of his songs. He later stopped in the middle of another song to say, “Can we make some noise for my baby mama right quick?” The crowd obviously roared.
Kim confirmed the news today on her website. She wrote, “It’s true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family.”
Rumors began swirling last week that Kim was expecting after she was spotted leaving an OB-GYN’s office, where she was reportedly treated for acute morning sickness. Kim is about 12 weeks along and we should expect plenty of drama before the baby is born. The reality star is still married to Kris Humphries, who she wed in August 2011. Will the former couple be able to finalize their divorce before Kim and Kanye welcome their first child?
We’ll be waiting anxiously to see Kimye’s child, but there are plenty of other celebrity babies due in the upcoming year too. Check out the list below to see 10 more stars who’ll give birth in 2013!
Kate Middleton & Prince William
The birth of the royal baby is one of the most anticipated of 2013! The couple, who announced Kate’s pregnancy earlier this month, tied the knot in April 2011 and have been the target of pregnancy rumors everyday since then. Middleton is due sometime during the summer.
Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson
Jessica Simspon just gave birth to her first child, daughter Maxwell Drew, in May 2012. She and fiancé Eric Johnson didn’t wait long to get pregnant again though. She announced on Christmas that they’re expecting another baby.
Jenna Dewan-Tatum & Channing Tatum
To see 7 other stars who’ll give birth in 2013 and to read what the rest of the Kardashians had to say about Kim and Kanye’s pregnancy announcement, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Channing Tatum, Jenna Dewan, Jessica Simpson, kanye west, Kate Middleton, Khloe Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Prince William
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked