- 6 Rules Of Bathing During Pregnancy
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
Tangerine Tango is on its way out! It may have been the color of the year for 2012, but now Pantone has made the announcement that their color of the year for 2013 is Emerald. Pantone described the color as, “lively, radiant, and lush.” It’s “a color of elegance and beauty that enhances our sense of well-being, balance and harmony.” We’re sure to hear plenty of theories about why this hue was really picked though – does it signify growth and renewal by reminding us of nature, or is the tone all about money and hope for our country in the coming year? No matter the reason, you should use Pantone’s definition of the shade as a way to add some liveliness and richness to your wardrobe.
We saw the radiant color in the spring collections of Tracy Reese, Nanette Lepore, Marimekko, and other designers that are already embracing the hue, and we’ll see it in the upcoming emerald-themed collaboration between Pantone and Sephora, but we’ve also already spotted Emerald on the red carpet and on the streets. Take a look at the stars below to see who will be happy to hear about Pantone’s chosen color!
Kate Middleton wore a green Mulberry dress during an appearance at the Natural History Museum in London.
Katy Perry wore an emerald green embellished gown to a recent event in Los Angeles.
Nikki Reed was spotted on the red carpet in this short emerald printed dress.
Salma Hayek wore an emerald beaded gown for a red carpet movie premiere.
To see the rest of the stars who are already embracing the emerald trend, check out Be Voguish!
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked