- Losing Weight In A Week With Honey
- 7 Kinds Of Fruit That Pregnant Women Shouldn’t Eat
The British Fashion Awards were held in London last night, which is an awards gala held each year to celebrate the creativity and success of British designers “renowned for their ability to set the global fashion agenda.” At this year’s event, fashion favorite Stella McCartney was honored as the Designer of the Year.
McCartney, who also won the Designer Brand award, has made a name for herself in the industry with her eye-catching designs that showcase sleek silhouettes, cutouts, and feminine details, so it’s no surprise her ensembles are popular among celebrities. Her designs have been worn by stars like Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Beckinsale, and Liv Tyler and are sure to grace many more red carpets.
Stella wasn’t the only one in the spotlight last night though. We couldn’t stop staring at what all the celebrities, models, fashion designers, and other industry personalities slipped on for their stroll down the red carpet. Plenty of beautiful clothing was showcased at the event, but check out the top 10 looks from the British Fashion Awards below!
Cara Delevingne might have made headlines recently for getting a little too cozy with Justin Bieber after the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, but this model was honored as the Model of the Year at the event. She wore a metallic Burberry dress.
To see the rest of the top 10 celebrity looks, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Alexa Chung, Fashion, Gwyneth Paltrow, Justin Bieber, Kate Beckinsale, Liv Tyler, Salma Hayek
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked