With only 12 covers to fill each year, it’s always exciting to see which star a magazine chooses to feature on the front of each month’s issue. See which celebrities will grace the covers of the top publications’ March 2013 issues!
Rihanna is featured on the March 2013 cover of Rolling Stone. She shows off her sexy side with a sultry stare on the cover, but there’s more risqué shots within the magazine as the singer was photographed by Terry Richardson for the issue.
Keira Knightley covers next month’s issue of Marie Claire. The actress discusses her relationship with her fiancé and saying “I do,” the paparazzi, and the royal baby during her interview with the magazine.
Diane Kruger graces the cover of Glamour UK in order to help promote her newest film The Host, which hits theaters next month. She wears a variety of Chloé outfits and jewelry from Van Cleef & Arpels in the spread.
Miley Cyrus shows off plenty of skin on the March cover of Cosmopolitan. She was photographed in several suits with no shirt underneath and opens up about her relationship with Liam Hemsworth and her competition in the music industry.
Aubrey Plaza is featured on the cover of next month’s ASOS magazine. She wears retro striped pants and a crop top with heels on the cover and discusses what it’s like to appear on Parks and Recreation and on talk shows.
Dakota Fanning graces the cover of Glamour in a red Mickey Mouse sweater and sequined skirt. The magazine calls her “Hollywood’s Style Crush,” so her love of fashion is discussed during her interview for the issue.
Carly Rae Jepsen
Carly Rae Jepsen is the cover star of the March issue of Seventeen. The singer wears a bright printed dress and statement necklace and rocks her signature blunt bangs.
Chloe Moretz covers Teen Vogue for their Spring Fashion Blockbuster issue. She wears a poofy pink skirt and jean vest adorned with chains on the cover and discusses her acting roles and her love of New York City in the magazine.
Drew Barrymore shows off her flawless complexion and windblown hair on the March cover of Harper’s Bazaar. The actress discusses her pregnancy, the birth of her daughter Olive, and the launch of her makeup line.
Megan Fox is on the cover of the March issue of Marie Claire UK. She wears a printed bodysuit and discusses her relationship with her husband Brian Austin Green and what it’s like to be a mother to her son Noah.
To see which magazines put models on their March 2013 covers, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Carly Rae Jepsen, Chloe Moretz, Dakota Fanning, Diane Kruger, Drew Barrymore, Keira Knightley, Megan Fox, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna
FOOD & PREGNANCY- 7 Kinds Of Food Pregnant Women Should Avoid
- The Scoop On Soy - A Healthy Source Of Protein
- 4 Breathing Techniques Relieving Pain For Pregnant Women During Labor
- Foods You Should Not Eat With Eggs
- Kinds Of Edible Livers That You Should Eat
- Foods That You Should Avoid Eating At Night
- Organic Smoothies for a Healthy Pregnancy : Pumpkin Spice, Sweet Potato Pie, Coconut Cream Smoothie
- 9 Foods That Provide Probiotic Beneficial Bacteria
- Facts About Food Containing Iron For Pregnant Women
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked