CBS sent out a “wardrobe advisory” the week before the Grammy Awards to advise all the celebrity attendees against wearing anything too revealing. Did the stars listen? Nope! The dress code backfired on the network by giving some celebs more incentive to wear scandalous dresses.
While host LL Cool J spoke out in support of the dress code that asked stars to keep “female breasts,” “bare fleshy under curves of the buttocks,” and “puffy bare skin” covered, many other stars laughed off the rules as they chose which gorgeous gown to wear while walking the red carpet and presenting fellow stars with awards. Check out the 10 celebrities below who didn’t adhere to the Grammys dress code!
Katy Perry wore a light green Gucci gown with jeweled embellishment and a cutout to show off her chest. No one could keep their eyes off her cleavage as she walked the red carpet and presented the Grammy for Best New Artist.
Jennifer Lopez pulled an Angelina Jolie as she bared her entire right leg. Lopez acknowledged that her black Anthony Vaccarello dress may have broken the rules when she stepped on stage to present an award. She joked with fellow presenter Pitbull that she had “read the memo.”
Kelly Rowland said she thought about the dress code when she read it, but she obviously didn’t let that stop her from wearing the black Georges Chakra Couture dress she loved. The gown’s cutouts showed off her cleavage, thighs, and midriff.
To see 7 more stars who ignored the request to cover up at the Grammy Awards, check out Be Voguish!
Category: Alicia Keys, Ashanti, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Kelly Rowland, Miranda Lambert, Rihanna
BEAUTY & FASHION- Top 5 Nail Colours from Paris Fashion Week
- 5 Top Beauty Tips to Prepare You for Spring
- 5 Celebrities Reveal Their Top Skin Secrets
- 5 Makeup Application Tips to Know
- How to Wear the Messy Hair Autumn 2014 Beauty Trend
- The 5 Best Beauty Looks at the 2014 Oscars : Makeup & Hair
- Agyness Deyn Unveils Spring 2014 Dr Martens Collection
- Milla Jovovich Speaks on Designing Fourth Collection for Marella
- Lourdes Leon Gushes About New ‘Material Girl’ Face Rita Ora
- Jimmy Choo Can’t Be Without Designing Shoes
Top search- 16 Celebrity Boob Jobs, Before and After
- 16 Celebrities Smoking Cigarettes
- 16 Celebrities’ Nose Jobs
- 14 Hairy Female Celebrities
- 7 Stars Speak on Losing Their Virginity
- 5 Celebrities Who’ve Denied Having Anorexia
- 5 Celebrities With Weird Scars
- 6 Photos of Britney Spears Wearing No Underwear!
- 17 Celebrity Acne Photos
- 5 Celebrities Who Were Upset After Their Naked Photos Were Leaked